20170903

taking a break at 2pm

scorching sunday afternoon in south manila and i took a break at 2pm to shower and lunch after starting late at half past 10am.

before everything else, check out the haul my lovely folks brought me from my dad's home town:

there's more but these squashes and saba plantain are my favorites. also quezon-style adobo (pork & chicken) which i had for lunch. my aunt also sent me some quezon liberica coffee

i basically continued transplanting tomatoes and prepped some soil from old pots i scrounged around the yard for - i'm pretty sure there's alot stashed hidden everywhere.

i also like recycling milk cartons into watering bottoms for seedling cups.

sweltering outside but even worse in-doors without airconditioning so i'd best get back to the breeziness outside.

forgot to mention that this was the audio treat for this mornings session:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment